2020 National Spring Meeting in Vancouver, Canada

In light of the rapidly evolving situation with COVID-19 globally, the organizing committee of the Canadian Society of Phlebology has made the decision to cancel the national congress from April 25–26, 2020.


This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please login. New users may register below.

Existing Users Log In